Monday, January 7, 2008

Thing # 19....Flow Charts and Mind Maps

Inspiration can be used for most of the same things as the charts and maps. However, Flowcharts online can be used as a collaborative project where several people can be working on the flow chart at the same time. Students would love that option.

With the mindmapping, I can see students collaborating together, along with the teacher by adding their own boxes and circles. It's very cool that everything can be published online. However, maybe I just don't get it, but I prefer drawing my own mind map or chart on paper since I have never experienced collaboration with someone else online.If I needed a neat and orderly one for a presentation, I can definitely see using them.

1 comment:

swanked said...

I love the look of your blog. I found Flow Chart and Mind Maps a great tool for colaboration.