Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Thing #11....Library Thing

Library Thing makes it a breeze to keep track of my favorite books that I've read or want to read. When I need some new book suggestions what a great site! I shared the site with my daughter and she loved it also. I want to tell everyone about Library Thing!When I purchase a book from Amazon.com I usually look at the reviews and like to see what people purchase along with the book I am considering. Library Thing is so much better because everything is right there at my fingertips.
I made a personal account first but then decided to make another account to use for keeping up with books for school. I can see using Library Thing for part of the book selection process...especailly when I have to make a decision between two excellently reviewed books. There's also links to library display ideas....and did you see the gallery with favorite author photos? This could come in handy at school.
I LOVE Library Thing!!!

(See the above for My Library Thing....When you click on the pics of my selected books you will arrive at Amazon.com....hmmmmmmm!)

No comments: