Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Thing # 10....Image Generator

These Image Generators are the most fun yet! They were the easiest of any of the assignments so far and they really can dress up a blog. It took me a little while to find all the selections to choose from but once I decided on one, the rest was super easy to do. I can see why kids love using them on their my space pages.
I wish all of the images were appropriate for school because students would really enjoy creating with them.
My first one was the READ license plate and it was very easy to get on my blog with the easy button. However, the fortune cookie was a bit more difficult to display on my blog and I had to play around with it a little. I finally discovered that there is a code that has to be copied and pasted into the blog in order for the image to show up. It was really easy once I figured it out. I am thinking of using these for my school library page.

No comments: